Friday, June 5, 2009

Rainy Friday


It is a rainy and cold Friday (for June!) but I am sitting on the chair by the door to the backyard itching to get back outside. I have been out almost every day. A few days ago when Susan and Bruce came home from grocery shopping I darted outside as soon as they opened the door. And just a few days ago I chased two squirrels up a tree; I didn't even know I had THAT in me. WOW. But yesterday when Susan took me out she put the leash on me. I'm okay with this; at least I get to go out and eat the grass. Bruce is busy today trying to find photography work and sell some photos. I watched Bruce's music video with him the other night and I really like it--I'm IN IT!!! And Susan is getting her website ready to go live; I'm NOT on THAT--YET!!! Susan makes soap--with LOVE. Bruce and Susan say Love Is All You Need. I agree. Love is a verb. And I know they love me. Now if they would only let me go outside!

1 comment:

  1. Reading about your life makes me feel so happy, Nadine. Love truly is all you need. Well, that and cat food.

    ReplyDelete