Friday, June 12, 2009

Getting Better

I slept through most of Thursday and therefore never got to go outside. I was reminded of my life with Bruce when he lived in Eastworks in Easthampton, Massachusetts, where he had his photography studio; how I would sit and stare out the window at Mt Tom four hours and hours and never go outside, except for brief strolls out the loft door and down the hallway. Bruce stared at Mt Tom, too, for hours and hours and photographed it in all seasons and made a 10-minute music video. It is really pretty. You should watch it!



Last night it rained. Today it is rather humid. I think Bruce will take me out later. Meanwhile, as Catherine Ponder says,"Use periods of delay as a time of preparation.......I mentally accept the possibility of something better for myself. Vast improvement comes quickly in every phase of my life now. Every day in every way, things are getting better and better for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment